Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Boom Boom Pow (AFEX Remix)


And my beat goes, boom, boom boom, boom boom boom...

Yo, I got that Bullies of the Block
You can get that Everlasting Bass
I got the that Rockafella Remix
That Rock.Co.Kane.Flow

That Digital Underground
Next Level, Showbiz & A.G.
I got that boom, boom boom, boom boom boom...
How the beat bang, boom, boom boom, boom boom boom...

I Like It, Grand Puba
Ice Cube is Jackin' For Beats
They try copy My Adidas
I'm on that Ex Girl / Next Girl now

I'm so 1984
You so 1995 and dope
I got that boom, boom boom, boom boom boom...
That future boom, boom boom, boom boom boom...
Let me Get a Rep now

boom, boom boom, boom boom boom...
boom, boom boom, boom boom boom...
boom, boom boom, boom boom boom...
boom, boom boom, boom boom boom...

J.J. Fad on the Supersonic boom
Y'all hear the Brooklyn Zoo
When, when I Step In the Arena
Them girls go Gorillas in the Mist, uh

Y'all stuck on 8-Ball shit
That low-fi stupid fresh 8-Ball bit
I'm on that HD Flat Booty Bitch
This beat go boom bip, a-boom bip...

I'm a Beastie Boy when you turn me on
Into the Clear by Cybotron
Harder, faster, better, stronger
Hey Ladies, Extra P

Cause we got the beat that Bounce, Rock, Skate
We got the beat that Dogg Pound
We got the beat that 808
That boom, boom in your Uptown Anthem

People in the place
If you wanna Get Down (Q-Tip Remix)
Put Your Hands Where My Eyes Can See
Will.i.am drop out of the music industry...

What, What

I be rockin' them bells, what, what
I be rockin' them bells, w,w,what, what

Here we go, Here we go, Live at the Funhouse
Y'all gettin' hit with boom boom bip
Beats so big I'm Steppin' to the AM

Shittin' on y'all with the boom, boom, bip
Shittin' on y'all you with the boom boom bip
Shittin' on y'all you with the boom boom bip

This beat be boxin', boxin'
This beat go boom, boom, bip
Let the Planet Rock
Let the Planet Rock
Let the Planet Rock

This beat be bumpin', bumpin'
This beat go boom, boom bip

I Like It, Grand Puba
Ice Cube is Jackin' For Beats
They try copy My Adidas
I'm on that Ex Girl / Next Girl now

I'm so 1984
You so 1995 and dope
I got that boom, boom boom, boom boom boom...
That future boom, boom boom, boom boom boom...
Let me Get a Rep now

Let the Planet Rock
(Let the Planet Rock)
Let the Planet Rock(
Let the Planet)
Let the Planet
(Let the Planet Rock, rock, rock, rock)

No comments: