Friday, January 25, 2008

A Love Letter to Music

*Listens to Adagio for Strings, op.11*

How I oblige your magic spells...
As I sit in your garden filled with mystical scent...
Grab at my neck...
Enforce with your nails...
It is in vain that I seek to understand...
This love is laid within the legnth of the life of the sun...
I let the arms of Melody embrace me
as the closing arms of the Labyrinth....
You may have my last breath....
You may share my red wine...
You may have my last cigarette...
You have invaded me like the sound of a single note.....
like a symphonie of pain....
an unforgettable pain deep within my soul...
lovers cannot forget All the oaths of heart,
all the pledges of love....
haunt me in the night...
haunt me in my dreams...if you please....
I want to understand your language,
so I may invade your thoughts....
Invade me with one thousand kisses,
for you have introduced me to love....
and as you shout deeper,
I will go into your moving sands,
and let you speak the most abominable words...
and lure me into the sweetest of dreams...
for I am your servant boy...
who you have given the gift of invisibility....
and among the shade...
among the night...
among the masks...
and among the black leather....
I may still shine...
For I am your servant boy...
and I need not seek the illusory symptoms of love..
for I possess them deeply...

11 comments:

virtue said...

speechless--yet invisibility isn't an eternal gift

KillAllyKat said...

Nicely done Adam. xoxo

victoria40dd said...

OMGD!!! Your words are so lovingly graphic..."Servant Boy" "Leather" Awesum Adam!!! Re: Invisibility...I can understand how sum people might want that. I use to be invisible but no longer am. But, I've always wanted Harry Potters "Invisible Cloak".
Hugs and Kisses Monsieur Adam.
Love,
Victoria
Your Goddessa and Druid Witch

Ashleyes said...

pain is so amazingly channeled when in thought like this. i find all your writings to be of elements based souly on truth. and only through different perceptions of self judgement can we successfully conquest the Labriyths of our own minds. beautiful and utterly simplistic. i love it.

patrice said...

Amazingly true....I would love to take a trip with you somewhere. Or just sit in an airport with you and talk about random shit. Your blogs are hilarious.
Patrice

goinghometime said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Fiori said...

Love Language sounds so sweet when you write it!your words are breathtaking:)

achrome said...

thanx adam!

TwatRock said...

I think this was beautiful. Fantastic words.

pearl said...

Yes, ultimately, the music rings strongly of missed opportunities, longing and the thought that this love (?) may not happen again, so to miss this chance would be to cut away at a part of oneself. I see great hope in the end of the 1st movement (4.34min) -connection, a night of passion. Promises made and kept, even if only for that evening. but the second part, the next 2 minutes seemed to "speak" so clearly of the next day, smelling their scent on your skin, the regrets and again more longing. Thank you for allowing me to see and hear this piece of music again through fresh eyes.
how do you feel about debussy?

Gira said...

You are truly breathtaking! Your words conjure up such visions in my head! PLEASE, Please, please put this to music!!! I can already see the video...